Part of the 'Perpetual Voyage' series. Figures hanging on the branches of shrubs of yuccas, imitating voyage of life. This piece depicts the earth's changing balance and the harmony that human being is trying to find on it. Yucca is known with its sword-shaped leaves and durability against draught. Original was created in acrylic on canvas, and it is now a part of a private collection in Germany.
Museum-quality fine-art print, made on thick matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Comes as a roll in a tube and without a frame.
• Print colors may slightly differ from the monitor colors.
Perpetual Voyage 14
Framing and Care
• Print comes rolled in a tube. It has a white border around the visual, and doesn't need an extra mat while framing. However, a mat board provides a more professional and elegant look.
• Please handle with white cotton gloves to prevent any finger prints on the paper. For display, avoid humid areas. Indoor use only.